How You Can Earn Money Online Through YouTube
Here’s How You Can Earn Money Online Through YouTube. Recently, the New York Times created a profile on the famous YouTuber Olga Kay and revealed that she has been earning $ 100,000- $ 130,000 per year ($ 8.3k – 10.8k per month) from her YouTube channel for the past three years.
Similarly, many Pakistani social media celebrities (and media channels) post their videos online on YouTube. Thanks to YouTube monetization, these YouTube users and TV channels make money when people watch their videos. So for them, this is a good source of money.
Doesn’t that sound interesting?
You, too, can make money online by uploading videos to YouTube and bringing traffic to your YouTube channel. And here’s a guide to get you started.
Here are the simple rules:
Create a YouTube channel
Create videos and upload them to YouTube to get attention
You’re going to make money (some money) for each video view (average one dollar or two dollars per 1,000 video views).
- YouTube offers content creators the opportunity to make money, and all you have to do is appeal to the audience.
Here are some steps you can take to begin the process of making money from YouTube.
Step 1: Create a YouTube channel
Sign in to your YouTube account (your Google Account can be used for this), Create a channel
Step 2: Activate your Channel for monetization.
Sign in to your YouTube account.
Select Creator Studio from the upper right corner of your account details.
Select Channel> Status and Properties from the left menu.
Enable monetization (Note: Option will not be available in the account is disabled for monetization).
Accept the agreement.
Step 3: Connect your Channel to AdSense.
After enabling monetization for your YouTube channel, you must associate an approved AdSense account with your YouTube account.
YouTube Analytics is used to track earnings, which will only be paid if you comply with the YouTube Payment Limit.
4: Take a look at the video quality and ad types. For you to receive payment, you must meet two criteria:
1: Quality of video monetization
Videos must be user friendly.
Content for commercial promotion should be your own.
Copyrighted videos, or anything you copy from the Internet, will not work here.
You can provide documentation for the video and audio content used in the videos.
- The video must comply with the Terms of Service, and the Community Guidelines found here.
2: YouTube Advertising Formats
- Once monetized videos are enabled, several ads may appear with your video (see below for more information on ad types).
5: Monetize videos with ads.
You are fully set up for monetized videos with your AdSense account. You can now enable eligible videos to monetize related ads.
To monetize one or more videos, follow these steps:
- For one video only: Follow these steps. For Multiple Videos: Follow These Instructions to Monetize Them.
Additional tips for making money from YouTube can be found here.
What is CPM, RPM and eCPM?
If you are serious about making money from YouTube, you need to know these terms and what they mean.
- CPM costs about one thousand ad impressions to pay when displaying the advertiser’s ad.
- Time, gender, content and similar factors affect CPM.
- The cost per thousand impressions (CPM) ranges from.50 cents to $10.
It is seasonal; that is, CPM rises during the holidays, i.e. Christmas, Eid.
- English has a better CPM than local countries.
RPM and eCPM:
- RPM is revenue per thousand views. • YouTube deducts 45% of total ad revenue generated by the channel from RPM. • RPM and eCPM are the same. • eCPM = Revenue ÷ Monetized Playback × 1000. YouTube Analytics is the best way to understand monetization properly.
Do or do not earn money from YouTube.
Create videos that perform better, i.e. more likely to be searched • Create videos that are interesting and compel users to watch them in complete • Create engaging videos, i.e. comments, Be able to get likes; force users to subscribe to your channel; name your videos well, add descriptions and tags appropriately so that your videos are indexed and displayed in search results; Make lots of videos, don’t stop making videos. Market your videos on all possible channels (Facebook, Twitter)
Do not copy and paste videos on YouTube. You will be caught (automatically) for any copyright infringement, and you may soon face account suspension. Also, do not make explicit videos or videos that are not permitted through the YouTube TOS.
Types of videos you can create:
As mentioned above, your videos should be interesting. And they should get the attention of your audience. So here are some of the videos you can experiment with:
Images with a voiceover: Interesting facts, comments on the news, opinions, or anything raised on related photos can make a good video.
- Lists: These may be anything, such as “the ten greatest catches of all time,” “the ten most hazardous highways in the world,” and so on. Text-over-images or voice-over-images are both options for these videos.
Lesson: How to do different things.
- Reviews: These include Uber reviews, Zong 4G reviews, and PIA Lahore to Karachi airline reviews, among other things.
- Time-lapse videos: Everyone loves them.
So basically, if you have the skills to make a video, shoot anything that can get feedback and upload it to YouTube, and that’s it.
How You Can Earn Money Online Through YouTube
Getting your first dollar can take a while – up to a few months. However, once your fan following is good, you could potentially earn a few thousand dollars a month.
This article was initially published on ProPakistani and is reproduced with permission.
How to change cover photo on the Facebook page from mobile? How to change cover photo on the Facebook page …